Trinity Dental has been established here for over 50 years. The principal Dr Harvey Cohen has worked here since 1989. We are very conveniently located on the corner of the Great Cambridge Road (A10) and Trinity Avenue and have ample free parking nearby. We are served by many local bus routes and are a 5 minute walk from Bush Hill Park British Rail.
oral health throughout life
through regular check-ups
and hygienist visits
Prevention is better than cure
To do the best for you and your family.
We aim to provide you with top quality care in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, helping to make your visit as comfortable as possible.
Being attentive to your needs, ensuring you feel important and cared for from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave.
Our Mission Statement
At Trinity Dental Surgery we care about our patients and will do the following:
- Offer a friendly and professional service
- We will listen to you and work with you to provide care that meets the best and appropriate choices for your dental care
- We will explain options, where appropriate, and costs so that you can make an informed choice
- We will look after your general health and safety while receiving dental care. We will ask you about your general health and about any medicines that you are This helps us to treat you safely. We keep all information about you confidential
- Infection control and cleanliness are essential to the safety of our patients;therefore all staff working in the practice receive training on the current standards of infection control
- Practice working methods are reviewed regularly at our staff meetings. Staff participate in how the practice is run and make suggestions for improvements
- We screen all patients for mouth cancer at routine checkups
- All staff in the practice take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up-to-date
- We ask patients for their views on our services, we have a suggestion/comment box and welcome ideas patients may have
- Every clinical member of practice is registered with the General Dental Council
- Trinity Dental is registered with the Care Quality Commission to provide the following:
- Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
- Surgical procedures
- Diagnostic and screening procedures
Patient Safety and Infection Control
Trinity Dental has a safety culture which means that patient safety is at the forefront of everyone’s minds not only when delivering healthcare but also when setting objectives, developing procedures, purchasing new products and equipment. It is also a culture that is open and fair, where staff can discuss the challenges that face them at work for the best interests of our patients.... for more information please see codeuk.com/safety.
Surgery Opening Times
Late evening opening
Tuesday and Wednesday: Till 20.00
Contact UsFor enquiries or feedback please use the form below.
Click on this map to view an interactive map on Multimap.com